Monday, September 10, 2012

Perusing Some Pillows

I'm getting excited about sprucing up our decor with some new throw pillows in the living room.  We have decided to go neutral with the wall color and the big furniture pieces (a new sofa and one or two comfy chairs are in our long-term plans).  So, I'm planning to add color with some fun pillows and maybe an ottoman or a pouf.  I've been perusing the options on Etsy and found quite a few fun, colorful options that I thought I'd share with you.  The nice thing about Etsy is that you can find tons of reasonably priced throw pillows (i.e. $15-50) in designer fabrics.  Feast your eyes on these babies...


Antlers are everywhere these days.  I like the playfulness of using them in unexpected ways like on this pillow. 


This pillow makes me think of Katniss.  I just LOVE The Hunger Games.  If you haven't read them, I highly recommend you stop reading this blog and switch your reading material immediately.





I love this greenish yellow citron color


A little crazy fun


Giraffe print = love 


A playful take on houndstooth








A map of the London underground metro tube lines - would be fun if you have memories from there.


I'm loving the geometric, tribal feel.






This would match my orange zebra print coasters.  :) 






One of my favs (but a bit pricey)!

stripes in cool colors





Ahhh.  I love me some fun throw pillows.  Maybe one or two of these babies will be on our living room couch in the next few months.  I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions...