Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hallway Gallery Wall

Over the past 4-6 weeks, I have been dedicating parts of my free time to working on art for a gallery wall in our hallway.  All of the artwork is now completed and hung up.  I am not 100% pleased with how some of my DIY pieces turned out and have plans to change some of them up in the future, but I wanted to show you what our hallway is looking like these days.  I'll be back this weekend with the long tutorial post.



Around half of the artwork is sentimental - nothing like evoking fond memories as we walk down the hallway.  In other news around here, we purchased a new refrigerator and she is gorgeous.  I hope to have a post up about that soon also.  Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions...