Monday, July 15, 2013

A New Look and Watermarking Photos

The new blog look started with my desire to change the blog title font to something a bit more mature-looking.  Somehow, that small task snowballed into a blog makeover.  I hope you guys enjoy the new look!  Who knows when I might tweak it again.

So...although I have not yet seen any of my blog photos floating around on Pinterest, I have decided to start watermarking them. Watermarking is a nice way to easily identify the original source of a photo.  This brings a bit of added security against people stealing photos and claiming them as their own, and is especially helpful if the link to a photo on Pinterest is incorrect or broken.  Here are a couple examples of what my blog photos will look like from now on.



I tried to keep the watermark simple and slightly transparent so it won't be too distracting.  I downloaded the PhotoBulk Watermark App and so far I am loving it.  It's simple to use and you can watermark your photos in bulk.  If I had to watermark them all individually I might not be doing it.  

We have actually been tackling a number of projects lately and I promise to get some posts up soon.  You can also look forward to pictures of our new kitchen counters, sink, stovetop, and faucet.  Yay!  Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions...