Wednesday, January 16, 2013

MIA?

I just wanted to let you guys know that I am still blogging and working on projects, I've just been a bit busy with other things lately.  I hit the big 3-0 last week and focused on having some fun with friends instead of working on projects for the house.  Yay for some "me time".  The sun is supposed to be out later this week (FINALLY! It has been rainy and freezing cold here with an ice storm thrown in) so I plan to take pictures of the whole house to give you guys an idea of what progress we've made since day 1.  I'm also working on some other projects including more art for the dining room and some for the hallway.  And here is a picture to give you a taste of another project in the works.


Hope everyone is having a great 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions...