Monday, June 17, 2013

Bathroom Love Notes

Ah, communication.  Supposedly one of the most difficult things to master in a marriage.  With Seth working days and me working nights, it can definitely be a challenge.  Inspired by these projects on Pinterest, I created our own dry erase "love notes" board for the master bathroom.


I just printed "[love notes]" onto the bottom of a piece of white card stock and popped it into a cute navy blue frame that I found at Home Goods.  





Seth and I use it pretty frequently to jot down notes to one another.  Sometimes they are lovey and sometimes they are just practical.



This was a quick, easy, cheap project that could be customized in so many different ways.  I've seen it used on Pinterest as a weekly menu, a calendar, a grocery list, and a to do list.  The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions...