Friday, October 23, 2015

My Fall Mantel...Finally

Hopefully you haven't been waiting on the edge of your seat for this post.  Life with twins is B-U-S-Y and I cannot promise how often or when I will be posting ever again.  Ha.  If you are interested, you can sign up to receive my posts (when they go up) via email.  Just type your email address in the right sidebar under "Subscribe to this Blog" and hit submit!

So....our fall mantel.  I kept it simple and used mostly all things that I already owned.


I placed some cotton that I got from work last year in a small thrifted brass vase.


The white pumpkins are plastic ones that I spray painted (also from last year).

The gold candlestick is last season Target and the felt leaf garland is another project from fall 2013 (excuse the awful pics from back then).  

I just love the colors in this print.  And at $1.50, it's hard to beat.  I printed it on some card stock and popped it into a frame.


The bird in hand print is a postcard that Clare Elsaesser included in one of my orders from her Etsy shop.  


Happy Fall, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions...